Decisions, decisions, decisions. (DSS #7)

KevXmanKevXman Registered Users Posts: 945 Major grins
edited September 3, 2008 in The Dgrin Challenges
I entered the first one with the title:

Tower To Tower

originally "Hey! Check out the one with the big . . ." which came from my 11-year old nephew.
I cleaned it up some, you know how blunt kids can be. Hope that I didn't offend anyone.

366794271_9F74S-XL-1.jpg

Other titles: "Beach Talk", "Can You See Me Now?" ("Can You Hear Me Now" was taken.)

But I'm toying with entering this one.

Double Talk

363377554_9abDb-L-1.jpg

I'm not sure which one to go with. Any preference? Suggestions
on improving the image? Alternate titles?

All C&C is welcome as usual.

— Kevin
Enjoy today, tomorrow is not guaranteed.

My Site, My Book

Comments

• NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
    edited September 1, 2008
    I like #1.
    Tower to tower and Can you see me now are both good.
    "May the f/stop be with you!"
  • KevXmanKevXman Registered Users Posts: 945 Major grins
    edited September 3, 2008
    Nikolai wrote:
    I like #1.
    Tower to tower and Can you see me now are both good.

Thanks Nikolai! With all the overwhelming responses headscratch.gif, I'm going with the consensus (you and me) and will leave things as the entry currently stands. Photo #1, titled "Tower To Tower".

— Kevin

My Site, My Book
  • ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited September 3, 2008
    Not to create a problem, but I prefer #2 :D To me, it's stronger as far as 'communication'.

What bothers me a bit in both of these shots is the dark flag (?), being cut off. I'd probably shoot it with it completely in, or get rid of it.
  • KevXmanKevXman Registered Users Posts: 945 Major grins
    edited September 3, 2008
    ivar wrote:
    Not to create a problem, but I prefer #2 :D To me, it's stronger as far as 'communication'.

What bothers me a bit in both of these shots is the dark flag (?), being cut off. I'd probably shoot it with it completely in, or get rid of it.

Thanks Ivar! I'm not going to be able to reshoot before the deadline. While I was framing the shot the flag was limp and completely in the frame. I had the lifeguard do his thing and shot a string of exposures. Once I got home and it was too late to go back I saw that a gust of wind came by just as I had pulled the trigger. I can try to clone it out but then I'm afraid the t-shirt, or is it a towel, will look unusual. I'll see what I can do. Thanks for looking and commenting.

— Kevin

My Site, My Book