Mom & Daughter

NaxNax Registered Users Posts: 9 Beginner grinner
edited September 2, 2008 in People
Not one of my better photography moments....

My niece was leaving for College (out of state), and my sister-in-law asked if I'd bring my camera over to take some photos before she left. It was the first time I'd been invited to come and take pictures, so I was pretty excited for the opportunity! So I grabbed my stuff and headed over.

I got there and couldn't remember a single thing about posing! :help (My youngest niece kept wanting me to photograph her being angry at her older sister, and I couldn't for life of me think of anything better!) Luckily, my sister-in-law had a lot of ideas, so I shot roughly 200 photos of various poses and the three of them cutting up.

After I returned home... I realized my backgrounds were WAY too sharp and in some cases.. cluttered with other people's possessions! :nono

Anyway, after all that, I did manage to salvage 20 or so pictures, with this one I think being the best. I thought I'd post here and see what critiques I can get. I obviously have a lot to learn here, so let the wisdom flow... point me in the right direction please.

JoanneTanyaWM.jpg

Thanks,

-Tom