Offical Canon 1D Mark III neck strap

jjvfxjjvfx Registered Users Posts: 31 Big grins
edited September 2, 2008 in Cameras
Hi, I need some help ordering a replacement neck strap for the Canon 1d Mark III. I am looking for the same one that came with the camera, I called Canon and they said they only sell the "L3" model. I don't believe this is the correct one for the mark III. I did a little research and believe the correct strap is the "Canon L6" I could be wrong. What do you guys know? Whats the correct model and where can I order it?

Thanks,

Jordan
Canon EOS 1D Mark II, Canon EOS 40D, 70-200mm 2.8L IS

Comments

• ian408ian408 Administrators Posts: 21,934 moderator
    edited September 2, 2008
    Hey Jordan,

If you're looking for a camera strap, you could always go with the free SmugMug strap. Go Here.

Regarding the correct strap for the MkIII, it is the L6. There seems to be a number of UK sites selling them.

Does that work for you?
    Moderator Journeys/Sports/Big Picture :: Need some help with dgrin?
  • jjvfxjjvfx Registered Users Posts: 31 Big grins
    edited September 2, 2008
    ian408 wrote:
    Hey Jordan,

If you're looking for a camera strap, you could always go with the free SmugMug strap. Go Here.

Regarding the correct strap for the MkIII, it is the L6. There seems to be a number of UK sites selling them.

Does that work for you?

Thanks Ian you cleared up my questions. Any where in the USA that sells these straps? I'll check bhphoto, amazon and ebay.

Thanks.
    Canon EOS 1D Mark II, Canon EOS 40D, 70-200mm 2.8L IS
  • ian408ian408 Administrators Posts: 21,934 moderator
    edited September 2, 2008
    Off hand, I don't know who's selling them in the US. But your sources should be able to help (B&H being the best choice).
    Moderator Journeys/Sports/Big Picture :: Need some help with dgrin?