A few from the weekend

VinnieVinnie Registered Users Posts: 112 Major grins
edited September 8, 2008 in People
Hey there all,

My daughter had her birthday party over the weekend. Tried to take a few shots here and there, but it's kinda hard when you're playing host...

I've recently become increasingly interested in prime lenses and as a result, wanted to try my hand at taking a few shots with my 50mm 1.8. So I spent the greater part of the day shooting with just that lens...I found that focal length somewhat difficult, but it wasn't too bad once I got a little use to it.

anyway - here are just a few...let me know what you think...

Most shots were taken with my D200 and Nikon 50mm f/1.8 outdoors with no flash. - some shots were taken with my 18-200mm VR

1. - My Birthday Girl - it is so tough to get pictures of her - she is at that age where every time you ask her to smile she either turns her head and runs or she look at you with one eye open the other squinted closed and a cheesy full-mouth-see-all-my-teeth smile...hahaha...she is too funny - this one would have been better if she wasn't sticking her tongue out at me, but I'll take it...
364437283_B36Eq-L.jpg
EXIF

2. - my friend JasonL and his boy were there - a very cute kid...obviously I did a little PS work on this, though it was better suited in this tone...
364437432_YbYEi-L.jpg
EXIF

3. My other daughter....she is a little more camera friendly - but really would rather grab the camera and chew on it for a while to see if it would help her gums feel better while she's teething....(I feel bad for her - she's a cutie)
364484922_Gbpsn-L.jpg
EXIF

4. I had to included a picture of the cake!
364490045_ZAvQH-L.jpg
EXIF

A few more pictures from the weekend CLICK HERE...

Thank for looking C&C welcome...

Vinnie

Comments

• RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,955 moderator
    edited September 7, 2008
    Cute kids you've got there. Thanks for sharing. thumb.gif
  • VinnieVinnie Registered Users Posts: 112 Major grins
    edited September 8, 2008
    Richard wrote:
    Cute kids you've got there. Thanks for sharing. thumb.gif

Thanks Richard! I appreciate it.