Chal 37 another possibility

bfjrbfjr Registered Users Posts: 10,980 Major grins
edited April 29, 2005 in The Dgrin Challenges
After posting in Ginger's thread it got me to thinking about what I said to her. My mind told my eye to find this, what do ya think should I switch to this one or leave well enough alone :dunno :scratch

For now let's call it "Arched Bridge to Where?"

20683916-L.jpg

Comments

• ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
    edited April 27, 2005
    ben, i guess i can just say, "know when to hold them".

rolleyes1.gif g
    After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.
  • DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited April 28, 2005
    I think you should replace everything that's not bricks with bricks. (I know, hard, but then it'd be a challenge....

lol3.gif :hide

I don't feel this one. If there was maybe less/more (?) of an angle to the bridge, the pattern might stick out more. Now the first arch over dominates the other ones - the pattern fades away too quickly.

better than the fly? Not sure. I like the fly, but it's a touch OOF, or soft. Not sure where you focused on that one and how deep you wanted it to be. Go back and work that bridge, I say.
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• bfjrbfjr Registered Users Posts: 10,980 Major grins
    edited April 28, 2005
    ginger_55 wrote:
    ben, i guess i can just say, "know when to hold them".

rolleyes1.gif g
    Mmmmmmmm from the enormus response I think you may be on to somethin :lol :D
    edited April 28, 2005
    DoctorIt wrote:
    I think you should replace everything that's not bricks with bricks. (I know, hard, but then it'd be a challenge....

lol3.gif :hide

I don't feel this one. If there was maybe less/more (?) of an angle to the bridge, the pattern might stick out more. Now the first arch over dominates the other ones - the pattern fades away too quickly.

better than the fly? Not sure. I like the fly, but it's a touch OOF, or soft. Not sure where you focused on that one and how deep you wanted it to be. Go back and work that bridge, I say.
    Good Answer clap.gifthumb.gif:D OK OK I deserve that, but it got you here didn't it?? :lol

The bridge is close, so I can go back in different light too thumb.gif
    My fly is OOF headscratch.gif Boy you are goin tear me up :lol4 :lol4. Just remember what goes around comes around :lol4 lol3.gifmwink.gif. I'm glad you and I struck up a dialog, like your posts (but you knew that :D) thumb.gif
  • AngeloAngelo Super Moderators Posts: 8,937 moderator
    edited April 29, 2005
    fly? bridge? fly? bridge?

dude - chill. pour yourself a drink, sit back and relax. leave well enough alone. :D
    edited April 29, 2005
    Angelo wrote:
    fly? bridge? fly? bridge?

dude - chill. pour yourself a drink, sit back and relax. leave well enough alone. :D

When your right your right thumb.gif1drink.gif1drink.gifrolleyes1.gif
  • snapapplesnapapple Registered Users Posts: 2,093 Major grins
    edited April 29, 2005
    bfjr wrote:
    When your right your right thumb.gif1drink.gif1drink.gifrolleyes1.gif
    Yeah, take it from me, don't try to outthink yourself. I like the fly. thumb.gif
    "A wise man will make more opportunities than he finds." - Francis Bacon
    Susan Appel Photography My Blog
    edited April 29, 2005
    snapapple wrote:
    Yeah, take it from me, don't try to outthink yourself. I like the fly. thumb.gif

The bridge is dead "Long Live the Fly" thumb.gif
    Thanks everyone thumb.gifclap.gif