Options

Website Issue

AlliDoodleDoAlliDoodleDo Registered Users Posts: 8 Beginner grinner
edited September 3, 2008 in SmugMug Support
My website is www.allisonmphotography.com

It was working and everything was fine a week or so ago. Then one day I searched for it to show someone and it doesn't come up. It shows The website cannot be found page. In more information it says, "This error (HTTP 400 Bad Request) means that Internet Explorer was able to connect to the web server, but the webpage could not be found because of a problem with the address."

I have no idea what happened and really no idea how to fix it. Any ideas on what to check for? Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    jfriendjfriend Registered Users Posts: 8,097 Major grins
    edited September 3, 2008
    My website is www.allisonmphotography.com

It was working and everything was fine a week or so ago. Then one day I searched for it to show someone and it doesn't come up. It shows The website cannot be found page. In more information it says, "This error (HTTP 400 Bad Request) means that Internet Explorer was able to connect to the web server, but the webpage could not be found because of a problem with the address."

I have no idea what happened and really no idea how to fix it. Any ideas on what to check for? Thanks!

See this thread for information given to others with this problem.
    --John
    HomepagePopular
    JFriend's javascript customizationsSecrets for getting fast answers on Dgrin
    Always include a link to your site when posting a question