Bridge Lines, A duck, and a Watercolor Photo

hschlessphotohschlessphoto Registered Users Posts: 207 Major grins
edited September 6, 2008 in Other Cool Shots
Took these shots a few days ago.

For this one, I literally set the camera on the floor, opened it all the way up to 18mm and shot. I had it on manual, so it wasnt COMPLETELY luck :-p .

dsc0091wr1.jpg

This one was inspired but an article I saw a few months ago in Popphoto.

dsc0026fd1.jpg

And finally, this Black Duck was just waiting to be shot....with a camera...and so I went for it.

dsc0057zi0.jpg

Please tell me what you think. I definatly have the chance to reshoot, so if you have any suggestions for one, please tell me. Thanks!
www.hankschlessphoto.com

Follow me on Instagram! @hankschlessphoto

Nikon D90, 85mm f/1.8, 18-70mm f/3.5, 70-300mm f/4.5, Nikon SB-800, MX-600 tripod

Comments

• jbrooksjbrooks Registered Users Posts: 6 Beginner grinner
    edited September 4, 2008
    The watercolor is a cool effect. Try it more to get a feel for what kind of scenes it works with. I like the one you have already.

Also, clean your filthy lens/sensor :P
  • lfortierlfortier Registered Users Posts: 237 Major grins
    edited September 4, 2008
    Of the three, I like the grasses but you've really got to clean your sensor.
  • SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited September 4, 2008
    Took these shots a few days ago.

For this one, I literally set the camera on the floor, opened it all the way up to 18mm and shot. I had it on manual, so it wasnt COMPLETELY luck :-p .

This one was inspired but an article I saw a few months ago in Popphoto.

And finally, this Black Duck was just waiting to be shot....with a camera...and so I went for it.

Please tell me what you think. I definatly have the chance to reshoot, so if you have any suggestions for one, please tell me. Thanks!

I like the grass shot too, need to edit the spots off some areas in yours shots, and clean your sensor nod.gif ...... Skippy :D
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • hschlessphotohschlessphoto Registered Users Posts: 207 Major grins
    edited September 6, 2008
    yes, i think i do need to clean off my sensor haha. I've almost started to become so used to it that i dont really see them ha. Thanks for the feedback, though.
    www.hankschlessphoto.com

Follow me on Instagram! @hankschlessphoto

Nikon D90, 85mm f/1.8, 18-70mm f/3.5, 70-300mm f/4.5, Nikon SB-800, MX-600 tripod