Options

change all galleries at once?

trevoraytrevoray Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
edited September 5, 2008 in SmugMug Support
Hi, is there a way to change options in all my galleries at once? I spent a long time having to go into each gallery customization and add a watermark. if i decide to change the watermark in my photos, do i need to go to each gallery and change it there? also, is there a way that my watermark will automatically be applied whenever i upload new photos?

thanks!

Comments

• Options
    AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,012 Major grins
    edited September 5, 2008
    trevoray wrote:
    Hi, is there a way to change options in all my galleries at once? I spent a long time having to go into each gallery customization and add a watermark. if i decide to change the watermark in my photos, do i need to go to each gallery and change it there? also, is there a way that my watermark will automatically be applied whenever i upload new photos?

thanks!
    Welcome to Dgrin wave.gif

Make sure under customize gallery the watermark is set before upload and any uploaded photos will get it. That's one of the drawbacks of the create gallery page, the upload window shows first but have to go to the gallery and set things like WM, PW, thumbs, unlisted, etc.

You'll have to apply/change the WM's per gallery. The display photos have to regenerated for a new WM. You can set the WM using SmugBrowser for multiple galleries but it doesn't regenerate them.
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog