edited September 5, 2008 in People
1. 360789166_sNgoP-L.jpg
2. 360788481_KtZkQ-L.jpg
All the best ! ... António Correia - Facebook

Comments

• EkajEkaj Registered Users Posts: 245 Major grins
    edited September 5, 2008
    Great environmental portraiture!

I like shot #2 alot the composition is excellent, I just wish there was a bit more light on the subjects face.

Thanks for sharing,

Jake
  • Antonio CorreiaAntonio Correia Registered Users Posts: 6,241 Major grins
    edited September 5, 2008
    Ekaj wrote:
    Great environmental portraiture!
    I like shot #2 alot the composition is excellent, I just wish there was a bit more light on the subjects face.
    Thanks for sharing,
    Jake

Well Jake ... Indeed a bit more light on his face would probably be better than it is ...
    May be if I had used a reflector on the right side...

But you know, the operation of pouring the concrete with the pump to the first floor of building was running.
    The mas not posing for me. The young Architect was holding the flash for me. :D

Thank you for commenting thumb.gifD
  • heatherfeatherheatherfeather Registered Users Posts: 2,738 Major grins
    edited September 5, 2008
    I really like #2- Just a fun shot in a perfect setting for this guy. I mean, could you imagine his face in a field of flowers? It just wouldn't work.

This is where he lives and he looks at home with his cement truck. Well done Antonioclap.gif
  • Antonio CorreiaAntonio Correia Registered Users Posts: 6,241 Major grins
    edited September 5, 2008
    I really like #2- Just a fun shot in a perfect setting for this guy. I mean, could you imagine his face in a field of flowers? It just wouldn't work.
    This is where he lives and he looks at home with his cement truck. Well done Antonio

It is indeed curious how people, sometimes, get in their faces what they do or at least, their kind of work.
    After all, it's normal. We can't expect a 50 years old sailor to look like a president of a country of the same age...:D
    bowdown.gifDthumb.gif