Extreme Sierras

Marc MuenchMarc Muench Registered Users Posts: 1,420 Major grins
edited September 12, 2008 in Landscapes
I had a great time in the mountains with some wonderful people:barb

366157956_ZJGPF-X3.jpg

I will be adding many more images to this thread in the near future, as I hope others do as well.

This trip was somewhat of a reunion for me, as I got to spend a week in the mountains with my father. I have many memories of him dragging me over high passes through deep valleys and across rushing rivers, all in the hopes of finding that unique place where the elements of an exciting landscape image come together. What amazes me is how my attitude has changed from then till now. Now days I can hardly wait to get back in the mountains, cross the rushing streams and climb the highest mountains. I believe all those years of agony conditioned me to enjoy one of the most unique locations on the planet.
I would like to thank everyone who attended for being enduring sports and keeping any whining down to a minimum :wink I know, I know, the food was terrible and the company horribly smelly :rolleyes but you all sucked it up and participated in your own unique spontaneous ways adding flavor to the experience. As in every photography workshop, I learned from you as well not only about your various techniques but from your character and years of wisdom, Mahalo

Like I mentioned more photos to come, from me and hopefully from you.

Comments