Lets play a game

Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
edited September 8, 2008 in Landscapes
366820814_A52TS-XL.jpg

PS to add light and flares. Duplicated and flipped the background layer to make two poles in orignal it is only one.
Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery

Comments

• philipwphilipw Registered Users Posts: 118 Major grins
    edited September 6, 2008
  • ArvanArvan Registered Users Posts: 888 Major grins
    edited September 6, 2008
    Ohh..This is a cool one!!

Are the flares from the lights real? or did you put them there afterwords??eek7.gif

Still lowing that 17-40 right??..Looks 17-40 ish haha..i might be wrong tho.
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited September 6, 2008
    Arvan wrote:
    Ohh..This is a cool one!!

Are the flares from the lights real? or did you put them there afterwords??eek7.gif

Still lowing that 17-40 right??..Looks 17-40 ish haha..i might be wrong tho.

Hi

Nah flares are artificial created in PS, Yah it is 1740 loving every bit of it waiting to visit my favorite subjectswings.gif

Thanks
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • SteveFSteveF Registered Users Posts: 466 Major grins
    edited September 7, 2008
    Neat PS work.

This could make a really neat background for sports team photos or something like that.
  • LlywellynLlywellyn Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,186 Major grins
    edited September 7, 2008
    Really nice work, Awais. I really like the lights and flares you added in post. thumb.gif
  • 52Caddy52Caddy Registered Users Posts: 170 Major grins
    edited September 7, 2008
    Great shot! I really like that one. Nice job!!
    Eric
  • Marc MuenchMarc Muench Registered Users Posts: 1,420 Major grins
    edited September 8, 2008
    If you dont want the flip to be obvious, simple alter the duplicated sections of the sky with some fancy cloning and voiladeal.gif
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited September 8, 2008
    If you dont want the flip to be obvious, simple alter the duplicated sections of the sky with some fancy cloning and voiladeal.gif

Yeah that is what i love about sky and clouds ! thanks god thay come in different sizes and shapes :D

Thanks all

My Gallery
  • Miguel DelinquentoMiguel Delinquento Registered Users Posts: 904 Major grins
    edited September 8, 2008
    I'm ready
    Under those skies, there's a lot of games I'm willing to play.
    Thanks for the fun shot.

M