Options

How Can I Remove the Buy Option on a Gallery?

scottfillmerscottfillmer Registered Users Posts: 6 Beginner grinner
edited September 6, 2008 in SmugMug Support
Can anyone tell me how I can remove a shopping cart option for a specific gallery. I have some images of athletes at the University here and their compliance department keeps harassing me because I am not allowed to sell any image of an NCAA athlete. I can have and use the images, just not sell them. Since each photo in the gallery can be sold they keep blowing a gasket that they are up there (like no one else on smug mug has a single image of an NCAA anything).

It doesn't matter to them if I say I am not selling them, they don't want the perception that I can, and I would rather not be sued by a huge pocket U.

So, anyone know any way at all to make the gallery visible, but not saleable. Right now I just have them as a private gallery, but that stinks :)

Thanks for any suggestions. Scott

Comments

• Options
    PupatorPupator Registered Users Posts: 2,322 Major grins
    edited September 6, 2008
    I believe you do this by going to "Customize Gallery" for the gallery in question and turning off the "Printable" option near the bottom of the page.
  • Options
    scottfillmerscottfillmer Registered Users Posts: 6 Beginner grinner
    edited September 6, 2008
    Pupator wrote:
    I believe you do this by going to "Customize Gallery" for the gallery in question and turning off the "Printable" option near the bottom of the page.

Thanks SOOOO much, I had been looking for that for a while but never saw the little print (nor figured print meant shopping cart) button, thanks.