SanDisk Ultra IIs

Comments

• Darren Troy CDarren Troy C Registered Users Posts: 1,927 Major grins
    edited September 9, 2008
    Thoughtful! I like it.
  • Ed911Ed911 Registered Users Posts: 1,306 Major grins
    edited September 10, 2008
    You got the light right...
    I like this shot...and the light is right....look at the colors. Incorrect lighting is one of the most common mistakes on the forum...probably the number one mistake.

He's just waiting for his turn...one day...who hasn't had this dream.
    Remember, no one may want you to take pictures, but they all want to see them.
    Educate yourself like you'll live forever and live like you'll die tomorrow.

Ed
  • divamumdivamum Registered Users Posts: 9,021 Major grins
    I love this picture - I've been thinking about it since yesterday afternoon when you first posted it, so it's clearly doing its job!

I always feel a bit of a poseur commenting on anything technical because I'm a n00b muyself, so take it with a grain of salt, but...My only question is the red marker on the right - I can't decide if I like it because it adds colour and definition, or don't like it because it's distracting from the main "story". Did you try one without it? Just curious.

In any case, I enjoyed this picture!
  • hesaiashesaias Registered Users Posts: 186 Major grins
    Thanks for the input

I did not shoot one without the goal line pylon. I wanted to vive a frame of reference as to where this kid was sitting, all alone away from everyone else, kinda in his own little world during the game.

I may try to remove it and post the results to see how it compares
    :D
    Scott

Canon Rebel XT
    Canon 580 EX Speedlight
    Canon EF 50mm f1.8
    Canon EF IS 28-135mm f/3.2-5.6
    Canon EFL 70-200 f/2.8
    SanDisk Ultra IIs
  • Scott_QuierScott_Quier Registered Users Posts: 6,524 Major grins
    hesaias wrote:
    Thanks for the input

I did not shoot one without the goal line pylon. I wanted to vive a frame of reference as to where this kid was sitting, all alone away from everyone else, kinda in his own little world during the game.

I may try to remove it and post the results to see how it compares
    :D
    I just did an on-screen crop of the pylon (pull the right edge of the browser window to the left until I couldn't see the pylon any more) and I can tell you that the story goes right out the window (no pun intended) when the pylon disappears. It is integral to the photo - gotta keep it.