CCS weekend

lazzaramlazzaram Registered Users Posts: 18 Big grins
edited September 20, 2008 in Sports
Shots from the CCS race at Black Hawk Farms in Illinois.
365823088_Y6VEs-M.jpg

365831150_fBnti-M.jpg

365832349_7T6yx-M.jpg

Comments

• rokklymrokklym Registered Users Posts: 77 Big grins
    edited September 10, 2008
    Very cool! My friends are talking about doing some track days there, I hope to tag along.
    www.lonewolfstudios.us
    Olympus E3 w HLD4, E520, E510 11-22mm, 50-200mm,35mm macro, 14-42mm, 40-150, FL50R & FL36R
    http://rokklym.smugmug.com/
    We need sometimes to escape into open solitudes, into aimlessness, into the moral holiday of running some pure hazard, in order to sharpen the edge of life,to taste hardship, and to be compelled to work desperately for a moment no matter what.
    - George Santayana, "The philosophy of travel"
  • lazzaramlazzaram Registered Users Posts: 18 Big grins
    edited September 12, 2008
    rokklym wrote:
    Very cool! My friends are talking about doing some track days there, I hope to tag along.

There a blast to go and shot at. Is it a NESBA event you would go to?
  • brek81brek81 Registered Users Posts: 8 Beginner grinner
    good job on the panning,and nice shots. BHF is a great track to shoot at. You ought to let CCS know, they may ask to use some of your photos
  • lazzaramlazzaram Registered Users Posts: 18 Big grins
    brek81 wrote:
    good job on the panning,and nice shots. BHF is a great track to shoot at. You ought to let CCS know, they may ask to use some of your photos

Thanks. Should i just go to ccs website and contact them through there?
  • jrowphotojrowphoto Registered Users Posts: 36 Big grins
    edited September 20, 2008
    lazzaram wrote:
    Thanks. Should i just go to ccs website and contact them through there?

Hey nice photos! I've gotten pretty good with cycling (bicycle) photos, but I'd love to try motorcycle races. I have a friend who has ridden in some track days at BHF, but I've never been out to one of those. Do you need any special credentials or permission to shoot there, or is the access pretty open?