Options

SOLD: First generation iPhone - 8GB

PupatorPupator Registered Users Posts: 2,322 Major grins
edited September 16, 2008 in The Kitchen Sink
I haven't heard that any of you are looking for one, but I thought I'd at least offer it here before I put this on e-bay.

Up for sale is my iPhone. If you're interested, look closely at the pictures in this gallery as mine is not cosmetically perfect. There are three scrapes on the bottom right corner and a tiny indention on the top left. None of these interfere with functionality, but some people like cosmetically perfect devices. The back has a handful of very light scratches. The screen is cosmetically perfect and has had a (crooked) Zagg Invisible Shield on it from day 1.

The phone is "virgin" (not currently unlocked or jailbroken) but I can jailbreak it for the buyer if you like (you can unlock it yourself). It has the 2.01 firmware that I can leave on it, downgrade to 1.1.4, or upgrade to 2.1 on Friday. The advantage of the first generation iPhone (though it lacks 3G) is that the monthly service is only $60 for voice, unlimited data, and 200 text messages.

I thought I had the box somewhere but I can't find it - so for now, no box, but the following accessories are included (and in the pictures):
  • Original iPhone Cradle
  • 3rd party cradle (holds iPhone when the phone has a case or cover on it)
  • Silicone case
  • Wall AC adapter
  • Car DC Adapter
  • Original headset
  • 3 USB data/power cables

If there's anything you want to know about it, just ask. I'll wait a few days and then put it on e-bay if there's no interest here. Here's the link for the pictures again.

$350-400 seems to be the range on e-bay (search for used ones in completed auctions) for just the phone/box with no accessories.

So I'll offer it here for $315 inclusive of shipping, insurance, and all fees. I don't have any technology needs right now (well, not as much as a cash need) so I'm not looking for trades. I'm "Pupator" on e-bay too if you want to check my feedback there.

Thanks!

Comments