Brick workers

Antonio CorreiaAntonio Correia Registered Users Posts: 6,241 Major grins
edited September 11, 2008 in People
Today, the 11th September I headed to the building construction site to shoot some pictures of the workers doing their job having this time the company of two young Architects.
The young woman I have shot before and owner of the building and a young man.

The sky was cloudy and no direct light from the Sun.
And I was inside the construction, having however large areas of open space to the outside, where the light was coming from.
As she was talking to a worker I shot these two others.

When we finished the workers - one of them just told me he didn't want to be shot - I took a picture of her again in another pose with the help of the assistant.

I used Aperture priority and the 580 with Gadjet Infinity + 5D + 24-70mm, expecting to buy Radioppoper one of these days...
The use of the flash in some of these pictures is so tender/soft that we can't say it was there at all.
But it has been there all the time.

1. 370564272_Esszb-M.jpg2. 370550790_5ZeBD-M.jpg3. 370590779_3wzuk-M.jpg4. 370563816_DJKau-M.jpg
All the best ! ... António Correia - Facebook

Comments

• cj99sicj99si Registered Users Posts: 880 Major grins
    edited September 11, 2008
    I like that 3rd one, although he's dressed a little nice for the work. Were they working or was this just a shoot?
  • Antonio CorreiaAntonio Correia Registered Users Posts: 6,241 Major grins
    edited September 11, 2008
    cj99si wrote:
    I like that 3rd one, although he's dressed a little nice for the work. Were they working or was this just a shoot?

You are right. I was rather fancy for this kind of work...
    Why ? ne_nau.gif
    I likes to be that way I think...:D
    It was real thingmwink.gif
    Everybody was working ...
    thank you for commenting thumb.gifbowdown.gifD
    All the best ! ... António Correia - Facebook