FS: Canon EOS-1 35mm Camera - CHEAP

dahblazinazndahblazinazn Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
edited September 12, 2008 in House of Canon
For those of you that wanna step into film, or want a top of the line film SLR... this is just for you.

Up for sale is my canon EOS-1, it was my dad's but he doesn't need it anymore and wants it gone. The EOS-1 is an old 35mm SLR. It's very similar to Canon's 35mm tank: EOS-1V (just 2 models behind).

The EOS-1 is in really nice condition, less than 3K actuations, has normal cosmetic wear, and we have been the original owners of this camera. The camera has no damages or defects, the internals are in mint conditions, has never been dropped, pretty weatherproofed, study, feels like a tank, easy controls, has custom functions, and many more features. For more info on this camera, just google "Canon EOS-1" and the first page should inform you all you need to know about this camera.

It used to be a top of the line film slr a few years ago, and now its still pretty good. I know there are those FILM enthusiasts out there who would just want to get their hands on a nice Canon 35mm SLR.

The camera comes with the body, neck strap, and a NEW battery. It takes amazing pictures (email me if you want some samples).

The price the camera is: 150 USD OBO (covers shipping to USA, insurance, paypal fees, and signature confirmation).

If you have any questions about the camera feel free to email me at k_lee39@msn.com. I can give you pictures of the camera, and pictures I have taken with the camera.

Buy with confidence even though I'm new, I have sold and bought on the canon forums (POTN), and excellent ebay feedback under the alias -- dahblazinazn.

Comments

• dahblazinazndahblazinazn Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited September 12, 2008
    more info
    For those of you that wanna step into film, or want a top of the line film SLR... this is just for you.

Up for sale is my canon EOS-1, it was my dad's but he doesn't need it anymore and wants it gone. The EOS-1 is an old 35mm SLR. It's very similar to Canon's 35mm tank: EOS-1V (just 2 models behind).

The EOS-1 is in really nice condition, less than 3K actuations, has normal cosmetic wear, and we have been the original owners of this camera. The camera has no damages or defects, the internals are in mint conditions, has never been dropped, pretty weatherproofed, study, feels like a tank, easy controls, has custom functions, and many more features. For more info on this camera, just google "Canon EOS-1" and the first page should inform you all you need to know about this camera.

It used to be a top of the line film slr a few years ago, and now its still pretty good. I know there are those FILM enthusiasts out there who would just want to get their hands on a nice Canon 35mm SLR.

The camera comes with the body, neck strap, and a NEW battery. It takes amazing pictures (email me if you want some samples).

The price the camera is: 150 USD OBO (covers shipping to USA, insurance, paypal fees, and signature confirmation).

If you have any questions about the camera feel free to email me at k_lee39@msn.com. I can give you pictures of the camera, and pictures I have taken with the camera.

Buy with confidence even though I'm new, I have sold and bought on the canon forums (POTN), and excellent ebay feedback under the alias -- dahblazinazn.

http://www.mir.com.my/rb/photography/hardwares/classics/eos/EOS-1/index.htm

^some info on the camera

oh and it has multiple metering modes that most film slrs lack