Options

FS: Cambo Legend 4x5 view camera and extras

mmmattmmmatt Registered Users Posts: 1,347 Major grins
edited September 12, 2008 in The Kitchen Sink
Not sure if there will be any interest here, but I have a Cambo Legend Plus view camera that I am going to be throwing on ebay soon, as well as a bunch of view camera accessories.

The cambo is the Legend "plus" model which includes upgrades to a 2 pc rail and yaw-free base tilts. Has geared movements and is in near perfect shape. Looks like new except there is one knob head missing on one of the geared movements. Not a big deal though, because the gears are so smooth that you just use the other knob. I consider this a minor cosmetic issue.

The included lens has some scratches on the outside from where a filter holder was used by the previous owner. Glass is perfect and this is a sweet lens. Camera and lens together new were $3-4k

Cambo Legend Plus 4x5 package: $700
Includes Caltar II 210 f5.6 Lens in cambo board
Heavy duty Viking aluminum flight case with internal supports and internal padding
black/white focusing cloth
4 newer toyo film holders
Polaroid back
partial box of 4x5 800 iso polaroid
partial box of ilford fp4 125 iso b&w
partial box of fuji 100 iso b&w readyload
cable release

Schneider-kreuznach xenar 135 f4.7: $100
lens is decent. there is a little ripple on the tip of one of the blades but I have used it and it doesn't seem to effect use. This lens is more of a press camera lens, so you won't get a ton of movement from this one, but not bad.

Ilex wide angle acugon 90mm f8 in recessed cambo board with attached shutter release: $200
This is a nice lens and is in great condition.

Sekonic L-358 light meter: $200 Like new

modern, plastic film holders $10 each

another b/w focusing cloth: $20

another polaroid back: $30

Wista 5x loupe: $30

I also have some darkroom supplies, rc paper, r/c filters, film hangers, grain focuser, thermometer, etc. If you have a need for something ask, I may just have it!!!

For dgrin members I will include free shipping and paypal on everything but the cambo. I will split both costs for that. I will happily put together a package deal, and will entertain trades for canon glass, lighting, pro audio equipment, firearms, stringed instruments or ??? I live in Milwaukee and pickup or inspection is available.

I'm working on more pics, but here are a few quickies of the camera and 210 lens.

371223035_TZdmH-M.jpg

371222165_ZJWjV-M.jpg

371222419_2vDH9-M.jpg

link to a few more pics http://mmmatt.smugmug.com/gallery/5954722_bLprE/1/371222419_2vDH9

Matt
My Smugmug site

Bodies: Canon 5d mkII, 5d, 40d
Lenses: 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f4.0L, 135 f2L, 85 f1.8, 50 1.8, 100 f2.8 macro, Tamron 28-105 f2.8
Flash: 2x 580 exII, Canon ST-E2, 2x Pocket Wizard flexTT5, and some lower end studio strobes