Options

Missing sales numbers

bhambham Registered Users Posts: 1,303 Major grins
edited September 13, 2008 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
So I always wondered what the limit on sales data that would be displayed was, well I just figured it might be infiinite. Apparently not. It is still there in the downloadable, but no longer in the display. Looks like it cut off around 10,000 items.

Smugmug I think you should either state this somewhere in a information page or something. Not that I refer to this data that often, but was trying to identify a customer visually and couldn't remember name, and was trying to find the photos by sight and suddenly I had some that had disappeared. I knew I had about 8-10 months of previous sales data.
"A photo is like a hamburger. You can get one from McDonalds for $1, one from Chili's for $5, or one from Ruth's Chris for $15. You usually get what you pay for, but don't expect a Ruth's Chris burger at a McDonalds price, if you want that, go cook it yourself." - me

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited September 13, 2008
    I'm not sure what's missing - I checked your site - but can't really tell. Can you email our help desk with pertinent details so we can investigate and fix as needed? Thanks!