Comments

• bauermanbauerman Registered Users Posts: 452 Major grins
    edited September 25, 2008
    Shot has a 'mood' to it - that is for sure. It seems to be a bit 'grainy' or 'noisy' but its hard to tell with a shot that size.

It think that your photo composition is well done. Good placement of the horizon in the photo and great placement of the subject as well. With not much color in the shot, might be a good one for a black and white conversion. Give that a try and post the result here in the thread.

On an unrelated side note - your user name is also very entertaining. Well done! :D
    Perhaps the greatest social service that can be rendered by anybody to this country and to mankind is to bring up a family. - George Bernard Shaw
  • photorisephotorise Registered Users Posts: 18 Big grins
    edited September 25, 2008
    Great image! Would love to see it a bit bigger though. At least 800 px on the long side.

Love the name too :) When I first so it I thought something was not right about it, but didn't catch it until the post from bauerman.

Gene
    bauerman wrote:
    Shot has a 'mood' to it - that is for sure. It seems to be a bit 'grainy' or 'noisy' but its hard to tell with a shot that size.

It think that your photo composition is well done. Good placement of the horizon in the photo and great placement of the subject as well. With not much color in the shot, might be a good one for a black and white conversion. Give that a try and post the result here in the thread.

On an unrelated side note - your user name is also very entertaining. Well done! :D
  • Anselina AdamsAnselina Adams Registered Users Posts: 148 Major grins
    edited September 28, 2008
    photorise wrote:
    Great image! Would love to see it a bit bigger though. At least 800 px on the long side.

Love the name too :) When I first so it I thought something was not right about it, but didn't catch it until the post from bauerman.

Gene

bauerman, photorise, thank you very much for your comments and suggestions. i know it's a bit small and the quality was lost during resizing. Original is better and bigger.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
    i will try B&W and try to post here.<o:p></o:p>
    <o:p> </o:p>