Options

Reflections

Bob GriffithBob Griffith Registered Users Posts: 21 Big grins
edited April 29, 2005 in Holy Macro
I visited the zoo last weekend and saw this in the glass. What do you think of it?
20778657-M.jpg

http://bobgriffith.smugmug.com/Animals
Bob's Rule of thirds:
"One third of the time I'm right, one third of the time I'm wrong, and one third of time it does not matter...so for the majority of time, my opinion should be ignored."

Comments

• Options
    Broke GuyBroke Guy Registered Users Posts: 30 Big grins
    edited April 29, 2005
    I'm trying to make it out. What is the reflection of?
  • Options
    whamilton101whamilton101 Registered Users Posts: 34 Big grins
    edited April 29, 2005
    Looks like it's someones face.

Do you want to enhance the face or try to remove it?

www.screensurge.com
  • Options
    edited April 29, 2005
    Enhance it....I like the idea of the girls face superimposed on the gorilla. The photo opportunity lasted about 10 seconds.
    Bob's Rule of thirds:
    "One third of the time I'm right, one third of the time I'm wrong, and one third of time it does not matter...so for the majority of time, my opinion should be ignored."
  • Options
    3rdPlanetPhotography3rdPlanetPhotography Banned Posts: 920 Major grins
    edited April 29, 2005
    maybe
    Just maybe it's a reflection of Mother Mary.... You'll be rich. You can sell it on eBay and smucks from all over the world will come to see.

Nice pic though :):
  • Options
    edited April 29, 2005
    If that had been the case I wish the gorilla had moved out of the way and I could have focused the shot a little better.......second thought.... those Mother Mary shots are always out of focus.
    Bob's Rule of thirds: