Landscape Bodyscape workshop

PattiPatti Registered Users Posts: 1,576 Major grins
edited September 14, 2008 in People
I'm attending a Jean Francois workshop here this weekend. Yesterday I was invited to a small shoot (5 photographers) learning techniques for landscape/bodyscape nudes - marrying the human form in nature. Here's the link to some of my shots (I hope this is OK, if not I'm sure someone will let me know). Some I've left in colour, the majority I tried 'aged photo' look.

C&C welcome.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/island_of_souls_photography/sets/72157607271557167/
The use of a camera is similar to that of a knife. You can use it to peel potatoes, or carve a flute. ~ E. Kahlmeyer
... I'm still peeling potatoes.

patti hinton photography

Comments

• RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,955 moderator
    edited September 14, 2008
    Patti wrote:
    I'm attending a Jean Francois workshop here this weekend. Yesterday I was invited to a small shoot (5 photographers) learning techniques for landscape/bodyscape nudes - marrying the human form in nature. Here's the link to some of my shots (I hope this is OK, if not I'm sure someone will let me know). Some I've left in colour, the majority I tried 'aged photo' look.

C&C welcome.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/island_of_souls_photography/sets/72157607271557167/
    Hi Patti,

These would be great on our new Go Figure forum. Why don't you post a few there?

Thanks,
  • PattiPatti Registered Users Posts: 1,576 Major grins
    Richard wrote:
    Hi Patti,

These would be great on our new Go Figure forum. Why don't you post a few there?

Thanks,

Thanks Richard. Will do. What is the password?
    The use of a camera is similar to that of a knife. You can use it to peel potatoes, or carve a flute. ~ E. Kahlmeyer

patti hinton photography
  • RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,955 moderator
    Patti wrote:
    Thanks Richard. Will do. What is the password?

optin
  • PattiPatti Registered Users Posts: 1,576 Major grins
    Thanks. I've submitted them.

patti hinton photography