Two possibilities for #8

cmkultradomecmkultradome Registered Users Posts: 516 Major grins
edited September 14, 2008 in The Dgrin Challenges
1st time entering the Dgrin Challenge. Any comments on which one I should enter (I have a third idea along the same lines but haven't put it together yet.

#1 Polished and Pampered
[IMG][/img]372526296_FW9dD-L.jpg

#2 What color this week???
[IMG][/img]372526314_j2EhX-L.jpg

Thanks for your help.

Stephanie

Comments

• VelvtRideVelvtRide Registered Users Posts: 364 Major grins
    edited September 14, 2008
    Creative take on the theme, however the images look plain to me. There's no story or anything happening in the photos.

How about a picture of putting the polish on a fingernail? A close crop of a manicure... even going as far as catching the motion of the hand as it's buffing the nail or something?

Or how about tipping one of the bottles over and catching the drip coming out into a little puddle of the polish?
  • pyroPrints.compyroPrints.com Registered Users Posts: 1,383 Major grins
    VelvtRide wrote:
    Creative take on the theme, however the images look plain to me. There's no story or anything happening in the photos.

How about a picture of putting the polish on a fingernail? A close crop of a manicure... even going as far as catching the motion of the hand as it's buffing the nail or something?

Or how about tipping one of the bottles over and catching the drip coming out into a little puddle of the polish?

15524779-Ti.gif a little more action would be great
    pyroPrints.com (my little t-shirt shop)
    pyroPrints.com/5819572 The Photo Section
  • JAGJAG Super Moderators Posts: 9,088 moderator
    15524779-Ti.gif
    15524779-Ti.gif
    Action is very good.thumb.gif
  • cmkultradomecmkultradome Registered Users Posts: 516 Major grins
    Thanks for the comments. Those were my third idea (i.e applying the polish to toes or fingers). I'll try those shots later this week. Thanks again for the feedback.

Stephanie