Title help #8

VelvtRideVelvtRide Registered Users Posts: 364 Major grins
edited September 14, 2008 in The Dgrin Challenges
Ugh! I'm going crazy!!!

Can I get some help with a creative title for this? My head hurts from this :bash

372556603_kcYQc-L.jpg

Comments

• JAGJAG Super Moderators Posts: 9,088 moderator
    edited September 14, 2008
    how about "Pin Ups"?...lol:D
  • VelvtRideVelvtRide Registered Users Posts: 364 Major grins
    JAG wrote:
    how about "Pin Ups"?...lol:D
    lol3.gif

I like that one!
  • divamumdivamum Registered Users Posts: 9,021 Major grins
    VelvtRide wrote:
    Ugh! I'm going crazy!!!

Can I get some help with a creative title for this? My head hurts from this :bash

No clever idea for a title just now (love the previous suggestion!), but just to say I like the picture a lot and I'm sooo with you on the head hurting - I'm having so much fun with it that I'm *consumed* with this darned thing even though my eyes are bugging out and I can barely see (or think) straight any more!
    divamum wrote:
    No clever idea for a title just now (love the previous suggestion!), but just to say I like the picture a lot and I'm sooo with you on the head hurting - I'm having so much fun with it that I'm *consumed* with this darned thing even though my eyes are bugging out and I can barely see (or think) straight any more!

Welcome to the world of DGrin. lol3.gif

Thanks for the nice comment. thumb.gif
    VelvtRide wrote:
    lol3.gif

I like that one!

yw.thumb.gif
    btw...love the lighting and idea of this. Do you own a bowling alley??
    JAG wrote:
    btw...love the lighting and idea of this. Do you own a bowling alley??

No... the manager of the local bowl took pity on me. lol3.gif He was great, too! Allowed me to walk all the way up the lane to the pins and lit them up.

He was very generous and I took numerous photos... he rolled out the ball racks into some natural light and even spoke to a pair of customers(father/daughter) to allow me to lay down flat at the beginning of the lane while they threw the ball down towards the pins. Opened up the shutter in hopes of getting a good shot of the ball rolling down the alley and hitting the pins, but was unsuccessful.

Thanks for the kind words. thumb.gif
  • slpollettslpollett Registered Users Posts: 1,215 Major grins
    I like the photo and the catchy title suggestion. Too bad the owner of the bowling alley didn't put some new pins in for you so they'd really shine. Still a really nice shot, though.

Great idea! Good luck.

Sherry
    slpollett wrote:
    I like the photo and the catchy title suggestion. Too bad the owner of the bowling alley didn't put some new pins in for you so they'd really shine. Still a really nice shot, though.

Great idea! Good luck.

Sherry

Thanks, Sherry! I didn't even think about new pins until I got home and looked at the photos. I kinda like that they look worn, though... with new ones I wonder if it'd look *too* posed, yanno? The big thing for me was the lane - and boy, did it shine!!
  • ic4uic4u Registered Users Posts: 1,455 Major grins
    VelvtRide wrote:
    Thanks, Sherry! I didn't even think about new pins until I got home and looked at the photos. I kinda like that they look worn, though... with new ones I wonder if it'd look *too* posed, yanno? The big thing for me was the alley - and boy, did it shine!!

Hey with the older pins, you got "weathered" and "polished" all in one shot!

Really like your idea!thumb.gif
    Karin

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth." — Mark Twain
    ic4u wrote:
    Hey with the older pins, you got "weathered" and "polished" all in one shot!

Really like your idea!thumb.gif

That works! clap.gif

Thank you for your comments - really helps my confidence. thumb.gif