Options

Canon 6700D

FreezframeFreezframe Registered Users Posts: 246 Major grins
edited September 19, 2008 in Digital Darkroom
I'm really at wits end with this damn thing. Now PS2,Easyprint,and LR give my pictures a green hue at printing....Something has gone wrong and ,I stumped..
I have noted that a few other people have had similiar problems.If there is anyone out there that has experianced this dilema could you please inform me of your remedy..I am Searching the net for a solution aswell as Customer support (Canon) Nothing yet !!!

Brady:scratch
Dad/Photograher:ivar

Comments

• Options
    Jane B.Jane B. Registered Users Posts: 373 Major grins
    edited September 15, 2008
    I don't remember the model number(s) involved but I think I remember seeing something about this on dpreview — most likely the printing forum section.

Hope this is of some help. Knock on wood (hits own head) my iP6000D has not been doing this.

Good Luck
    Jane B.
  • Options
    storksbstorksb Registered Users Posts: 171 Major grins
    I have been having some green tint issues with my i6700D. Could never find any reasonable explanation on the web. Tried all sorts. Do you have the problem with multiple paper types? I only use Glossy Photo Paper Plus.

Anyway, I called Canon for another issue relating to ink tank errors and they replaced the entire ink set and all appears ok at the moment.

Simon
  • Options
    I'm sure if my color profile !!!
    Now that it is doing it on all the programs I'm sure it's something I've done ...
    I'm not a happy camper rite now.....There has to be a conflict causing this problem....

Thanx for replies: Brady headscratch.gif

(Simon)I only use glossy as well !!!!
  • Options
    storksbstorksb Registered Users Posts: 171 Major grins
    I get the best output when I use Canon's Easy PHoto Print EX software, way better color that Lightroom. Just can't seem to the LR to print well at all.

Simon
  • Options
    edited September 16, 2008
    Sense you have a 6700D !!!
    Hey Simon : Could you possibly let me know what exactly your profile setting are ?????
    Printer /Properties /Color Management/ Checked /Auto or manual and what your default color profile is ??

Lightroom: Develop/Camera/profile etc.

Lightroom :Print/Color management/Profile/Rendering/etc.

I know these depend on what your profile or management are, but I just want to make sure I'm not having a brain FART !!!!!
    I'm about to call Canon on the Phone for some assistance aswell ..Also a good friend (PC Tech) too double check my mind aswell as my settings...

Thanx Brady ne_nau.gif
  • Options
    edited September 19, 2008
    Carrier hub or ink tray is bad !!!!!
    While doing some trouble shooting I took notice of the quality of my test page .....
    Spoke with Canon on this issue an we have deducted that the ink tray has gone bad !! Magenta was very light on test page with cyan not far behind....

Order new Epson today anyways....

Brady ne_nau.gif

1 Hr Later:

Well I thought what the hey.....So I took ink hub out.Gave it a good cleaning and all my problems were fixed...Picture perfect..

Tried a few different profiles just to tweak it in ....That's the way it should been in the first place !!!!!No more green hue ..