Options

Help! Pictures missing & can't access control panel

BenderBender Registered Users Posts: 9 Beginner grinner
edited September 16, 2008 in SmugMug Support
Hi Guys, I need your help!

My client went onto her website this morning to delete some photos. Instead of deleting them through the galleries she went to the control panel. Now the only thing that comes up is her bio with it's picture. When I click on the control panel to see what she did, the control panel comes up but when I click on a tab nothing happens. I have no control over anything... no stats, no settings, no customize, nada!

So basically, I have 2 issues.
1. the inability of doing anything via the control panel and
2. galleries and photos are now missing.

I can, however, use my browser to access the galleries from previous times I've been to the site, images and pictures do show up. However, I can only reach them because I had been there previously.

I don't know what to do at this point. Please help... her website is www.patriciamahan.com.

Thanks,
Benjie

Comments

• Options
    AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,012 Major grins
    edited September 15, 2008
    Bender wrote:
    Hi Guys, I need your help!

My client went onto her website this morning to delete some photos. Instead of deleting them through the galleries she went to the control panel. Now the only thing that comes up is her bio with it's picture. When I click on the control panel to see what she did, the control panel comes up but when I click on a tab nothing happens. I have no control over anything... no stats, no settings, no customize, nada!

So basically, I have 2 issues.
    1. the inability of doing anything via the control panel and
    2. galleries and photos are now missing.

I can, however, use my browser to access the galleries from previous times I've been to the site, images and pictures do show up. However, I can only reach them because I had been there previously.

I don't know what to do at this point. Please help... her website is www.patriciamahan.com.

Thanks,
    Benjie
    Try this direct link and if you see your galleries click show. Put your nickname it this.

http://NICKNAME.smugmug.com/homepage/controlpanel.mg?#Homepage
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog
  • Options
    BenderBender Registered Users Posts: 9 Beginner grinner
    edited September 16, 2008
    Allen wrote:
    Try this direct link and if you see your galleries click show. Put your nickname it this.

http://NICKNAME.smugmug.com/homepage/controlpanel.mg?#Homepage

Thanks Allen, it worked! I am truly grateful!

Benjiewings.gif