#8 Possibilities

agilepawzagilepawz Registered Users Posts: 30 Big grins
edited September 18, 2008 in The Dgrin Challenges
Hi all,

I've been lacking ideas for #8, and have not been sure which way to go. I found these on the way home from work today. Is there any promise here? There is SO much talent on these boards, I definitely wonder if I'm worthy of entering along side all of you!

373470087_hGToV-L.jpg

#2:
373470110_dVruu-L.jpg

Any thoughts on these two? Is there one that could be better with more work?

Thanks so much!
Michele

Comments

• richterslrichtersl Registered Users Posts: 3,322 Major grins
    edited September 16, 2008
    #1 has some possibilties but at the present time it lacks "something". Perhaps a curves adjusment or playing with the contrast might help give it some pop.

Looks like you live in "farm country". Is there some machinery or abandoned old buildings near you that you can photograph for this challenge? mwink.gif
  • agilepawzagilepawz Registered Users Posts: 30 Big grins
    edited September 16, 2008
    richtersl wrote:
    #1 has some possibilties but at the present time it lacks "something". Perhaps a curves adjusment or playing with the contrast might help give it some pop.

Looks like you live in "farm country". Is there some machinery or abandoned old buildings near you that you can photograph for this challenge? mwink.gif

Hi! Thanks for commenting. I thought the same thing too about #1, the colors look dull. But truly, the colors DO look dull on the sign. What is the thought on punching up the contrast? Would paint that's peeling as badly as that still look vibrant? I dunno headscratch.gif

I think I'll take a new route home tomorrow and see what I see....

Michele
  • richterslrichtersl Registered Users Posts: 3,322 Major grins
    edited September 18, 2008
    Just noticed your entry. Looks good! thumb.gif
  • agilepawzagilepawz Registered Users Posts: 30 Big grins
    edited September 18, 2008
    richtersl wrote:
    Just noticed your entry. Looks good! thumb.gif

Thanks! Some kind sould PM'd me to tell me what you meant when you mentioned the edits. Some day I'll get with the program rolleyes1.gif

Thanks to both of you for the help!

Michele