Options

Private showing in Public

KhaosKhaos Registered Users Posts: 2,435 Major grins
edited April 30, 2005 in SmugMug Support
I logged out to check my site the way another person would see it, and I noticed I have private galleries showing up. They aren't viewable and they are password protected like they should, but I don't want them cluttering up my homepage.

Other non-public galleries don't show up on my homepage, why are these? It makes it look cluttered.

Comments

• Options
    bfjrbfjr Registered Users Posts: 10,980 Major grins
    edited April 30, 2005
    Khaos wrote:
    I logged out to check my site the way another person would see it, and I noticed I have private galleries showing up. They aren't viewable and they are password protected like they should, but I don't want them cluttering up my homepage.

Other non-public galleries don't show up on my homepage, why are these? It makes it look cluttered.
    Hi Keith
    I don't get what you mean? ne_nau.gif
    I went to your homepage, I saw your bio and below were your various galleries, but I saw nothing that said private? Am I not doing something right ? ne_nau.gif
  • Options
    KhaosKhaos Registered Users Posts: 2,435 Major grins
    edited April 30, 2005
    bfjr wrote:
    Hi Keith
    I don't get what you mean? ne_nau.gif
    I went to your homepage, I saw your bio and below were your various galleries, but I saw nothing that said private? Am I not doing something right ? ne_nau.gif
    OK, good it's just me. I'm guessing it's cookie based. Thanks.