More from family shoot pt 2

JulieLawsonPhotographyJulieLawsonPhotography Registered Users Posts: 787 Major grins
edited September 19, 2008 in People
I thought I would share some more from the family shoot I did. Like I may have said, I have two more shoots on the same day at this park. I've also got a flyer out at a Parke county high school for senior portrait specials. So far no bites on that one though. I also have a girl in the process of booking me for her senior pics at my local h.s. It's frustrating waiting on people to decide to do this. Oh well, I guess that is all I can expect in this type of business. LOL
Last shot of the day....they were done!
372325525_s5dth-L-1.jpg
373509757_dHzpj-L-1.jpg
373754269_shWRo-L-1.jpg
372722602_XFp5H-L-1.jpg
373765783_PRj39-L.jpg
372659028_TpHDJ-L-1.jpg
373766391_2eeqT-L.jpg
CC is welcome

Comments

• Scott_QuierScott_Quier Registered Users Posts: 6,524 Major grins
    edited September 16, 2008
    That "last shot of the day" just cracked me up - put a huge smile on my face!

#6 is just too cute. I'm guessing she's latched onto dad's arm and loving it!

And, since you welcomed C&C ... #5 - Uh, you're camera got fooled by all the backlight. Either some fill flash or exposure compensation (or both) is called for here... But, I like the shot. Better, maybe, would have been to have all of them holding hands ... Dad -> Mom -> eldest -> the twins(?) -> the smallest, kind of like a train.
  • JulieLawsonPhotographyJulieLawsonPhotography Registered Users Posts: 787 Major grins
    That "last shot of the day" just cracked me up - put a huge smile on my face!

#6 is just too cute. I'm guessing she's latched onto dad's arm and loving it!

And, since you welcomed C&C ... #5 - Uh, you're camera got fooled by all the backlight. Either some fill flash or exposure compensation (or both) is called for here... But, I like the shot. Better, maybe, would have been to have all of them holding hands ... Dad -> Mom -> eldest -> the twins(?) -> the smallest, kind of like a train.

Actually the backlight in #5 was part natural part me playing with a ethreal action. I don't know that the original is that bright. I mean, it is.....you know what I'm saying. I tried to get them to be like "ducks". That is what I called it. Obviously the 4 month old couldn't walk in line, and the 2 yr old was done! Laughing.gif So, it was decided that one parent would hold the babe and the other the 2 yr old. I'm doing another shoot in this area with a family of 3 (baby is almost 1 yr) and am going to try something similar, but not neccessarily the train or duck shots. Laughing.gif Sounds funny saying that.

thanks for replying and giving CC. I appreciate it.

Julie
  • len20len20 Registered Users Posts: 105 Major grins
    I think #6 is the best portrait of the bunch. Very sharp. Very genuine. Great job.
    Canon 5d mii, Canon 50mm f/1.8, 35mm 1.4L, 70-200mm IS L
  • picturegirlpicturegirl Registered Users Posts: 245 Major grins
    edited September 19, 2008
    Did you do any special processing tecniques on #5? To me it kind of looks like it has a soft glow or something, it is pretty.
  • DavidSDavidS Registered Users Posts: 1,279 Major grins
    edited September 19, 2008
    Very nice! I love your processing on these.

It may be my monitor, but the babies face in #2 appears to have a lot of magenta.