Options

Gallery not staying in domain

pwjphotopwjphoto Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
edited September 16, 2008 in SmugMug Support
Hi,
I have looked though and searched the forums and don't seem to find anything with my issue. I have a domain set up under godaddy which points to my smugmug site (www.collandpat.net -> collandpat.smugmug.com). The domain works fine, but what I have in I think some internal problem in the galleries. I have 3 categories set up so far, Vacation, Ocean City 2008, and First Year. 2 of these three stay within my domain, but when I click the third one (First Year), the entire URL changes to http://www.smugmug.com/gallery/5985102_Xyf8b#373797555_qbPee. Which is weird because everything else works fine, keeps the custom background, banner, colors, etc. When you first click the category of first year, all looks good, then when you click the gallery ... bye bye customization and domain.

Is there something I am missing? All of my galleries are set up the exact same way, but this one and all new ones seem to leave the collandpat.net domain and go to www.smugmug.com/gallery/xxxxxx with the basic background setting.

Any help will definitely be appreciated because I have pulled out most of my hair trying to figure out what's going on.

Thanks for your help
Patrick

Comments

• Options
    pwjphotopwjphoto Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited September 16, 2008
    Forget what I asked, I had a minor brain malfunction. I had the gallery set to "hide owner"

pwjphoto wrote:
    Hi,
    I have looked though and searched the forums and don't seem to find anything with my issue. I have a domain set up under godaddy which points to my smugmug site (www.collandpat.net -> collandpat.smugmug.com). The domain works fine, but what I have in I think some internal problem in the galleries. I have 3 categories set up so far, Vacation, Ocean City 2008, and First Year. 2 of these three stay within my domain, but when I click the third one (First Year), the entire URL changes to http://www.smugmug.com/gallery/5985102_Xyf8b#373797555_qbPee. Which is weird because everything else works fine, keeps the custom background, banner, colors, etc. When you first click the category of first year, all looks good, then when you click the gallery ... bye bye customization and domain.

Is there something I am missing? All of my galleries are set up the exact same way, but this one and all new ones seem to leave the collandpat.net domain and go to www.smugmug.com/gallery/xxxxxx with the basic background setting.

Any help will definitely be appreciated because I have pulled out most of my hair trying to figure out what's going on.

Thanks for your help
    Patrick