Options

Two Smugmug Pros

durenduren Registered Users Posts: 159 Major grins
edited September 16, 2008 in SmugMug Support
Hi! Laura and I each has his and her own business as a pro still shooter. We do lots of weddings together. We have been deciding on a per wedding basis who hosts the images on his SmugMug account.

Is there a way that each of us can have his or her own images on his or her own SmugMug site and make them easily accessible to our clients, so that all of the images are in one place?

- bob

Comments

• Options
    richWrichW Registered Users Posts: 941 Major grins
    edited September 16, 2008
    duren wrote:
    Hi! Laura and I each has his and her own business as a pro still shooter. We do lots of weddings together. We have been deciding on a per wedding basis who hosts the images on his SmugMug account.

Is there a way that each of us can have his or her own images on his or her own SmugMug site and make them easily accessible to our clients, so that all of the images are in one place?

- bob
    If you are talking about sharing a site, yes you can share a site. The down side would be the profit report of the sales.
    We only have provisions for one business reporting of income per account.

If you are going to be handling the 'printing' & payment from your end and using the SmugMug site for display only, then yes it should work.

I would suggest each person having their own site for ease in profit payment and IRS reporting of income.

If you are wanting to keep all your galleries and your own site and pull the two sites together, I would think a wedding list on each site directing the parties to their galleries would work. You could make identical directories and link to each wedding party no matter which site they are on.

Might take a little 'extra' work, but should be doable.

Maybe one of the Pros out there have some ideas :)