1-year old :o)

AgnieszkaAgnieszka Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,263 Major grins
edited September 16, 2008 in People
My neighbor's little cutie pie turned 1 two weeks ago, so I thought I should take some photos of him again :lust ... nothing special, just thought I would share:

373992789_z2po5-M.jpg

374025857_adqQ7-M.jpg

374014809_vPr4K-M.jpg

373999914_vkE7R-M.jpg

374006129_tbsUy-M.jpg

Comments

• adpaceadpace Registered Users Posts: 260 Major grins
    edited September 16, 2008
    Nothing special??? These are wonderful! I can def see these on a 1 year birthday card!! :D Nice job!
  • JulieLawsonPhotographyJulieLawsonPhotography Registered Users Posts: 787 Major grins
    I agree, these are wonderful! I love the close up shots the most. His little feet will only be that size for a little while. Lovely captures.clap.gif
  • SwartzySwartzy Registered Users Posts: 3,293 Major grins
    Angie....YOU ROCK!....These are so beautiful....I love the lightness....so sweet and special....heck, I'd print these up and hang em on my wall (sorry, can't...too many of my grandson..Laughing.gif). Lovely job!
    Swartzy:
    NAPP Member | Canon Shooter
    Weddings/Portraits and anything else that catches my eye.
    www.daveswartz.com
    Model Mayhem site http://www.modelmayhem.com/686552
  • AgnieszkaAgnieszka Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,263 Major grins
    Aw. Thank you!!! iloveyou.gif I love this little guy. Both of my neighbors just have the sweetest kids (almost the same age), so I got tons of modeling material (one girl, and one boy) mwink.gif Nicholas is such a sweetie pie, always smiling, always happy ... unfortunately my other neighbors are moving to the West Coast this week :cry ... I'm soooo sad & bumped out, so I'll have to double-harass Nicholas parents now rolleyes1.gif