WTB a few cheap digital P&S cameras

glovedesignerglovedesigner Registered Users Posts: 157 Major grins
edited September 20, 2008 in House of Canon
I need to buy a few cheap digital point & shoot cameras for a project. 3-5 megapixel cameras will be fine. Please email me with a picture of the camera, asking price with PayPal & shipping included. Thanks a lot!

Comments

• BeemerChefBeemerChef Registered Users Posts: 265 Major grins
    edited September 17, 2008
    I have a Cool pix 990! 3.2 MP. I bought it in 2000... forget the original price, laughable or sad for $1100!!! (still have the receipt...).
    It is in perfect shape. Let me know if you are interested, I'll take a picture of it. I also have a case and UV filter, the CD and all. No box... We are on the road.
    The review is here...

E Bay has its price all over the place. Let me know it's worth, I am easy to deal with!:D

Be well... Ara & Spirit
    The Oasis of my Soul our Blog and Life Therapy...
    My Gallery in progress...
    On the road, homeless, with my buddy Spirit...
  • glovedesignerglovedesigner Registered Users Posts: 157 Major grins
    edited September 18, 2008
    WTB digital cameras
    Sent you an email Ara.
    BeemerChef wrote:
    I have a Cool pix 990! 3.2 MP. I bought it in 2000... forget the original price, laughable or sad for $1100!!! (still have the receipt...).
    It is in perfect shape. Let me know if you are interested, I'll take a picture of it. I also have a case and UV filter, the CD and all. No box... We are on the road.
    The review is here...

E Bay has its price all over the place. Let me know it's worth, I am easy to deal with!:D

Be well... Ara & Spirit
  • BeemerChefBeemerChef Registered Users Posts: 265 Major grins
    edited September 20, 2008
    Sorry being late... we have been in the southern AZ desert... back on line now!

376440573_ewGJm-M.jpg

There are a couple scuffs on the body but all functions perfectly. We are going back 8 years!!!
    How about $75 Paypaled and shipped included.
    Thanks... be well... Ara & Spirit
    The Oasis of my Soul our Blog and Life Therapy...
    My Gallery in progress...
    On the road, homeless, with my buddy Spirit...