The guarding lookout

black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,323 Major grins
edited September 19, 2008 in Other Cool Shots
374749969_exMaR-XL.jpg
I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.

Comments

• SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited September 19, 2008

Hi Tom, the tide goes out a long way.
    Does that water get deep fast as those boats look like they are still floating and not touching the bottom.

The Pelicans must be waiting for the boats to come in for a free feed :D

Catch any good sized fish there? .... looks a nice place to visit thumb.gif
    ... Skippy :D
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,323 Major grins
    Hi Skippy,

Those boats are in water about 3 1/2 to 4 feet deep. This shot was taken from the pier at a popular waterfront restaurant and major marina ( out of sight to the left ). Pelicans are always gathering to get handouts from the crowds. The fishing in this area....St. Augustine, FL.....is fabulous.
    I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • PantherPanther Registered Users Posts: 3,658 Major grins
    Howdy Tom,

I'd have to fire the lookout he's not looking in the right direction, or is he looking towards the Rest. You mentioned?

Neat looking area, I'll be there is some good Seafood places around theremwink.gif
    Take care,

Craig

Burleson, Texas
  • black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,323 Major grins
    Hi Craig,

I think you're right.....the lookout seems to be focused on the prime food source that he knows to be in that direction. There are so many really fine seafood restaurants in the area that it's hard to make choices among them.