Options

Help plz

Alan.FAlan.F Registered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
edited September 19, 2008 in SmugMug Support
Hi all

new to smugmug and i think its great, what i want to know is am i able to pay my subscription through PayPal as i don't have a credit card.

thx
Alan

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited September 18, 2008
    Hi, wave.gif and welcome! Yes, but via the paypal plugin, so get the link here https://secure.smugmug.com/help/payment.mg

thumb.gif
  • Options
    Andy wrote:
    Hi, wave.gif and welcome! Yes, but via the paypal plugin, so get the link here https://secure.smugmug.com/help/payment.mg

thumb.gif

Hi Andy

thx for the reply but when i click the link that takes me to the plugin and i sign in to PayPal all i get is an error :( "Sorry, an error occurred after you clicked the last link" Is this because i use firefox, sorry to be a PITA

Alan
  • Options
    rainforest1155rainforest1155 Registered Users Posts: 4,566 Major grins
    Alan.F wrote:
    Hi Andy

thx for the reply but when i click the link that takes me to the plugin and i sign in to PayPal all i get is an error :( "Sorry, an error occurred after you clicked the last link" Is this because i use firefox, sorry to be a PITA

Alan
    Hi Alan,

From where are you? It might be that the PayPal plugin isn't available in your country. As far as I know, it's only available to people from the USA.

Maybe it would be possible for you to obtain the PayPal debit card or a gift card from Visa? A Western Union card might be another possibility.

If all doesn't help, do you maybe know a family member or close friend with a credit card that you could use?

Sebastian
    Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Options
    Hi thx again for such a quick reply i am from the UK, looks like i will have to creep to my mother in law :) to borrow her CC
    I thought my location would appear under my user name

Alan
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    Alan.F wrote:
    I thought my location would appear under my user name

Alan
    it will, fill out all the options on your profile and then location shows up :)
  • Options
    edited September 19, 2008
    Hi
    Ok i have borrowed my mother in laws CC what i need to know now is when signing up do i use my details in the name and address section then her card details in the CC bit or do i put all her details.

thx
    Alan