Vandeventer Place

jeffmeyersjeffmeyers Registered Users Posts: 1,535 Major grins
edited September 18, 2008 in Landscapes
375074327_tsHMG-L.jpg

These columned-gates are located in St. Louis's Forest Park. The are 19th-century gates that were moved from their original location in the 1950's.
More Photography . . . Less Photoshop [. . . except when I do it]
Jeff Meyers

Comments

• TravisTravis Registered Users Posts: 1,472 Major grins
    edited September 18, 2008
    Very cool infrared! I'm torn between the distortion and what it may look like without the distortion. I have a feeling that the distortion gives it more liveliness and character but would be interested in seeing it straightened up as we well. Can you tell I'm indecisive? :D
  • jeffmeyersjeffmeyers Registered Users Posts: 1,535 Major grins
    Travis wrote:
    Very cool infrared! I'm torn between the distortion and what it may look like without the distortion. I have a feeling that the distortion gives it more liveliness and character but would be interested in seeing it straightened up as we well. Can you tell I'm indecisive? :D

Thanks, Travis. Yeah, the 12mm definitely distorts. Actually, I got down on the ground in order to accentuate the distortion. I thought it would make it more interesting. I may have an undistorted image. Let me check.
    More Photography . . . Less Photoshop [. . . except when I do it]
    Jeff Meyers
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    That is wonderful
    Very inspiring work as always
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery