FS: (US/CA) *NEW* Canon EOS 1Ds Mark III

RemfordRemford Registered Users Posts: 180 Major grins
edited September 18, 2008 in House of Canon
I am offering the following brand new item(s) for sale.

Canon EOS 1Ds Mark III (Canon Item - 2011B002) - $6,800.00

Preferential priority given to local purchasers.

This item is brand new and retail complete and includes all accessories, documentation, software, retail packaging, full Canon U.S./Canada Warranty, and copy of the original purchase documentation. This is NOT a refurbished, or so-called “grey market”, or “import” item. It is brand new, intended for North American distribution, and exactly as you would find at your local photo retailer.

Shipping (via ground) is $25 within the 48 CONUS, $40 to AK and HI, and $50 to Canada. USPS ExpressMail overnight shipping (where offered) is $60. Each item ships impeccably packaged, insured for its full replacement value, and requires an adult delivery signature. Purchases made before 12:00 noon ET (GMT -4) ship the same business day.

Payment by PayPal eCheck is available to well-established forum members and must be eligible for Buyer and Seller Protection. Payment by bank wire transfer and USPS Domestic Money Order are available to all and waive all shipping restrictions not otherwise prohibited by US export law. Each buyer is responsible for satisfying all customs requirements (including brokerage, clearance, and any applicable taxes and duties). I will not misstate, undervalue, under insure, or otherwise misrepresent content values.

I am an established seller to the forum community and enjoy a generous feedback that attests to the quality and accuracy of the items I sell, the service I provide, and my absolute commitment to personal integrity. Interested parties should contact me by email to ensure a prompt response. Thanks in advance to all interested parties.

My Gear (& more) • Go Infared! • Do some good today for tomorrow. • Eamus Catuli• If you haven't driven one of these lately, you should!