Pictures from last Bike race and soccer game

Racerx7734Racerx7734 Registered Users Posts: 69 Big grins
edited September 19, 2008 in Sports
What do you think......I like them.....but I am very open to CC.

375268840_UbyvY-XL-2.jpg

374681755_RZa5v-XL-2.jpg

Comments

• du8diedu8die Registered Users Posts: 358 Major grins
    edited September 19, 2008
    Good captures.

#1) It seems like you were on the wrong side of the sun. The shadow is coming toward you, so the side of the player we are seeing is in the shadow. That's why she looks so dark compared to the background. Perhaps you could bump up the exposure a tad to compensate, but not so much that you blow out the background. (I just learned this concept this week from this site.)

#2) Very nice.
    H2 Photography - Blog - Facebook - Twitter

Despite the high cost of living, it remains popular.

Why do people post their equipment in their sig. Isn't it kind of like bragging? That having been said...

Canon 40d Gripped (x2), Rebel (Original), Canon 70-200 f/2.8 USM L, Canon 300 f/4, Tamron 28-75 f/2.8, Canon 50mm f/1.8, Canon 17-55 f/3.5-5.6, ThinkTank Airport TakeOff
  • Racerx7734Racerx7734 Registered Users Posts: 69 Big grins
    edited September 19, 2008
    du8die wrote:
    Good captures.

#1) It seems like you were on the wrong side of the sun. The shadow is coming toward you, so the side of the player we are seeing is in the shadow. That's why she looks so dark compared to the background. Perhaps you could bump up the exposure a tad to compensate, but not so much that you blow out the background. (I just learned this concept this week from this site.)

#2) Very nice.

I'll give that a shot..........thanks for commenting I really enjoy hearing from others and trying suggestions.

Thanks again.