376218112_kKS2R-M.jpg

#2 Pastor
376255374_4iecA-M.jpg

#3 Lake (polished)
376218058_772N7-M.jpg
heather dillon photography - Pacific Northwest Portraits and Places
facebook
photoblog

Quarks are one of the two basic constituents of matter in the Standard Model of particle physics.

Which should I enter? 13 votes

Barn
23% 3 votes
Portrait
69% 9 votes
Lake
7% 1 vote

Comments

• slpollettslpollett Registered Users Posts: 1,215 Major grins
    edited September 20, 2008
    Hmmm...tough choice. I like all three shots.

The barn would fit the theme more if it were more of the frame. The very nice view all around that barn makes a nice landscape, but the weathered barn is not really prominent enough. (to me anyway)

I really like the portrait of the pastor. Very nice. I voted for this one.

The shot of the mountains reflected in the lake is just beautiful. I almost picked this one, but the gentle face of the old man spoke to me just a wee bit more.

Great shots.

Sherry
  • ShebaJoShebaJo Registered Users Posts: 179 Major grins
    All are really nice. I chose the pastor also.

Might you consider a closer crop on the pastor? As I was scrolling down (on a laptop), as more of the bricks scrolled , the pastor really popped.
  • SystemSystem Registered Users Posts: 8,186 moderator
    I voted for the pastor portrait, very nice shot!!! Good luck!
  • quarkquark Registered Users Posts: 510 Major grins
    Thanks all, I entered him but let me know if a more expressive title occurs to anyone. After I looked at these again I realized I took on in Montana, one in Idaho, and one in Utah. It has been a busy week!
    heather dillon photography - Pacific Northwest Portraits and Places
    facebook
    photoblog

Quarks are one of the two basic constituents of matter in the Standard Model of particle physics.
  • ic4uic4u Registered Users Posts: 1,455 Major grins
    quark wrote:
    Thanks all, I entered him but let me know if a more expressive title occurs to anyone. After I looked at these again I realized I took on in Montana, one in Idaho, and one in Utah. It has been a busy week!

How about "Years of Teaching", or Years of Experience" ? Just some ideas, it's really a great photo! Good luck!
    Karin

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth." — Mark Twain