Yikes...

Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
edited September 21, 2008 in People
Today i went to very crowded area for photography. While we were returning to starting point we heard news of explosion that even shaked my home. We had some tea in small hotel people were rushing towards TV to have glimpse of what is happening.

376288985_h2xdL-L.jpg

More from the day soon

376288543_UynHz-L.jpg

These two kids showed this place and popped in photo when i was shooting
Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery

Comments

• Scott_QuierScott_Quier Registered Users Posts: 6,524 Major grins
    edited September 20, 2008
    Glad to hear you are alright and sad that such things are still happening.

:soapboxWhen will people stop hurting each other???? <*/soapbox>

As for the photo with the children - I think they make the photo - that is just too cool.
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited September 20, 2008
    Thanks Scott
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
    edited September 21, 2008
    #2 is awesome! thumb.gif
    "May the f/stop be with you!"
  • DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    I just saw the reports on the news - horrible, the crater was amazing. The hotel that was hit would have been where the Australian cricket team would have been staying had they not canceled their tour.

Glad you and your family weren't any closer.

And I agree, the kids really make that shot something more than just geometry thumb.gif
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    Thanks
    Yeah it seems to be very well planned and calculated. Many of my friends work in buildings adjacent to the hotel they were off from work as it was Saturday. There is one more 5 star hotel in town that is more popular among the foreigners i hope it remains safe as that is only hotel left in the city they are also my client for photos.
    Anyway i hope issues are solved soon to get rid of these activities.
    take care

My Gallery