Antelope Canyon inferno

squirl033squirl033 Registered Users Posts: 1,230 Major grins
edited September 21, 2008 in Landscapes
i was sorting through some of the files from my trip to AZ this past spring, and came across this one which i kinda like... 40D and 17-35 lens @ 17mm, 3-shot AEB exposure processed in Photomatix Pro...

IMG_0182sm.jpg
~ Rocky
"Out where the rivers like to run, I stand alone, and take back something worth remembering..."
Three Dog Night

www.northwestnaturalimagery.com

Comments

• Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited September 20, 2008
    This is very good i like it. but i think it will be better if you crop 1cm from above to get rid of low contrast because of flare.
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • DonRicklinDonRicklin Registered Users Posts: 5,551 Major grins
    This is very good i like it. but i think it will be better if you crop 1cm from above to get rid of low contrast because of flare.
    15524779-Ti.gif Makes for an overall more pleasing image.

Don
    Don Ricklin - Gear: Canon EOS 5D Mark III, was Pentax K7
    'I was older then, I'm younger than that now' ....
    My Blog | Q+ | Moderator, Lightroom Forums | My Amateur Smugmug Stuff | My Blurb book Rust and Whimsy. More Rust , FaceBook
  • kworkkwork Registered Users Posts: 66 Big grins
    The blown portion at the top is the only fault I can find in this stellar image
    Kevin

D50 ■ 17-55 f/2.8 ■ 50 f/1.8 ■ 80-200 f/2.8 AF-S ■ SB-800 ■ SB-600 ■ Hoya Filters ■ Manfrotto legs and head ■ Kata R-103 Rucksack

My SmugMug
    My Project 366 :ivar
  • squirl033squirl033 Registered Users Posts: 1,230 Major grins
    edited September 21, 2008
    thanks, guys... the good news is, that little blown spot in the top left corner pretty much disappears when you put this in a mat and frame... :D
    ~ Rocky
    "Out where the rivers like to run, I stand alone, and take back something worth remembering..."
    Three Dog Night

www.northwestnaturalimagery.com