Yet another attempt at #8; Help!

slpollettslpollett Registered Users Posts: 1,215 Major grins
edited September 21, 2008 in The Dgrin Challenges
One last try from me. I doubt I'll have time tomorrow to give it another whirl. Is this one any better so should I just give up?

Also still working on a title. I thinking about "Working on a Polished Performance" but without the bottle of polish it sort of doesn't look like 'working on' to me. Maybe "Hoping for a Polished Performance?"

Thanks,
Sherry

376587069_eNotS-M.jpg

Comments

• LlywellynLlywellyn Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,186 Major grins
    edited September 20, 2008
    I like where the focus lies on the trumpet, but I wish I could see the rest of it in that lower right corner. This could strengthen the diagonal you've got going on. I find myself really, really liking the trumpet. So much so, I begin to find the other elements distracting. You're on to a really swank shot with just that trumpet, in my opinion. thumb.gif

"Top Brass" popped into my head while looking at the image. :D
  • richterslrichtersl Registered Users Posts: 3,322 Major grins
    edited September 21, 2008
    15524779-Ti.gif

Try a few shots with just the trumpet. mwink.gif
  • pyroPrints.compyroPrints.com Registered Users Posts: 1,383 Major grins
    i like it
    pyroPrints.com (my little t-shirt shop)
    pyroPrints.com/5819572 The Photo Section
  • slpollettslpollett Registered Users Posts: 1,215 Major grins
    Thank you so much Kerry, Linda, and Pyro. I 'might' have a chance to try a few with just the trumpet later. I might also add in just the tarnished trophy & see how that is. At least then I wouldn't have to worry so much about a bad reflection.

Thanks again. I really do appreciate your time for helping me and your comments.

Sherry