Options

Coming to SoCal -- Oct. 27-Nov. 3

LlywellynLlywellyn Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,186 Major grins
Looks like I'll be at Dana Point, CA, for a conference Oct. 27-30, then driving up to Palmdale for the weekend, Oct. 31-Nov. 3. If I'll be near anyone that weekend and you're interested in meeting up for a little shooting action, lemme know! :thumb

Comments

• Options
    DavidTODavidTO Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 19,160 Major grins
    edited September 21, 2008
    Kerry, I'll have to check, but maybe we could head out to Vasquez Rocks! :D
    Moderator Emeritus
    Dgrin FAQ | Me | Workshops
  • Options
    OffTopicOffTopic Registered Users Posts: 521 Major grins
    Kerry I'm right next to Dana Point, so if you want to get out for some sunset beach shooting during the week let me know. I'd be happy to take you to some of my favorite spots. :D
  • Options
    DavidTO wrote:

That would, er, rock! :giggle Just lemme know. thumb.gif
    OffTopic wrote:
    Kerry I'm right next to Dana Point, so if you want to get out for some sunset beach shooting during the week let me know. I'd be happy to take you to some of my favorite spots. :D

Actually, that would be fantastic! I may only be able to swing it that Monday night or Thursday night. I think the conference will be rolling until after sunset Tuesday and Wednesday. :cry Once we finalize the agenda, I'll have a better idea. Regardless, I'll PM you my info for coordination's sake. :D
  • Options
    OffTopicOffTopic Registered Users Posts: 521 Major grins
    Llywellyn wrote:
    That would, er, rock! :giggle Just lemme know. thumb.gif

Actually, that would be fantastic! I may only be able to swing it that Monday night or Thursday night. I think the conference will be rolling until after sunset Tuesday and Wednesday. :cry Once we finalize the agenda, I'll have a better idea. Regardless, I'll PM you my info for coordination's sake. :D

I'll pm you my cell phone number and have no problem being "on call" as I am literally only 5 minutes away.

Two temperamental Irishwomen - watch out world! rolleyes1.gif
  • Options
    OffTopic wrote:
    Two temperamental Irishwomen - watch out world! rolleyes1.gif

lol3.gif Dana Point might cease to exist!

If you're only five minutes away, you might want to nose around Tuesday evening to see if you can catch a glimpse of Buzz Aldrin. mwink.gif
  • Options
    Tee WhyTee Why Registered Users Posts: 2,390 Major grins
    DavidTO wrote:
    I like that idea. The sun should set earlier in the late fall months too, just before the park closes.
  • Options
    edited October 22, 2008
    Just a quick update, our conference has moved up to Pasadena, so now I'll be in Pasadena Oct. 27-30 and then in Palmdale the night of Oct. 30-Nov. 3. thumb.gif