Options

Cant log into customization in internet explorer but can in ff

nishnish Registered Users Posts: 154 Major grins
edited September 26, 2008 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
Is this a common problem? I can log into my account in ie, but everytime I goto customization is brings me back to the log in screen:dunno

Ive noticed its just started to do it recently when I changed my slideshow. Could that be affecting it?

Should I be adding the code to remove the "this is not you" on the bio bit?

Comments

• Options
    jfriendjfriend Registered Users Posts: 8,097 Major grins
    edited September 23, 2008
    nish wrote:
    Is this a common problem? I can log into my account in ie, but everytime I goto customization is brings me back to the log in screenne_nau.gif

Ive noticed its just started to do it recently when I changed my slideshow. Could that be affecting it?

Should I be adding the code to remove the "this is not you" on the bio bit?

You just have to relogin when you go to customization. It is apparently a recent security enhancement. Just log in again and you will then be in your customization.

It is common for web-sites to require reauthenticating before accessing more powerful features (Amazon does the same thing, for example), but this is new at Smugmug and they decided that changing your customization should require a more recent authentication than other administrative activities.
    --John
    HomepagePopular
    JFriend's javascript customizationsSecrets for getting fast answers on Dgrin
    Always include a link to your site when posting a question
  • Options
    nishnish Registered Users Posts: 154 Major grins
    edited September 26, 2008
    Thanks for the reply. If it makes the security better than Im all for that :)