Options

Incon/Indicator for unfound image?

BradfordBennBradfordBenn Registered Users Posts: 2,506 Major grins
edited September 24, 2008 in SmugMug Support
I did a search and could not find anything, perhaps I used the wrong terms. But before I start deleting and cleaning my SmugMug account, is there a way to define a "image not found" image that will be populated instead? Kind of like on a webserver/domain one can define the 404 error page?

Thanks
-=Bradford

Pictures | Website | Blog | Twitter | Contact

Comments

• Options
    edited September 24, 2008
    Bump ne_nau.gif
    -=Bradford

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    ne_nau.gif please restate, I don't understand.
  • Options
    I guess that was a little obtuse, also I mispelled "Icon"

I have about 7,600 photos up on my SmugMug account. I was browsing my galleries the other day and realized I have duplicates, I have photos that I want to take down, and I have stuff that I want to better organize. I am not sure if there are external links or people have images bookmarked, including me. So rather than just get a lack of image. I purposely linked to an image that I then deleted on this page the image is gone but there is no indication that it went away.

So I was thinking, is it possible that I can replace the missing images with a default image of text saying "Sorry the picture has been removed" or something similar? Basically an image that I can define and set with the indication that if the image requested is not available, serve this image instead.

Does that help clear it up?
    -=Bradford