FS: 200L and 17-40L

RKARKA Registered Users Posts: 27 Big grins
edited September 27, 2008 in House of Canon
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]1. **Sale Pending** 200mm f2.8L II - I bought this a few years ago on FM. It was as-new when I purchased it, and I've hardly used it, so it remains as-new. Comes with hood, lens caps, pouch, box, manual, warranty card. Pouch isn't pictured because it's inside the box still folded up as it came from Canon! Date code is US****. Price is $560 including paypal and shipping fees (UPS ground to CONUS only). Pictures are available in this gallery:
200 f2.8L Pictures

2. **SOLD** 17-40 f4L - My first L lens! :-) Purchased new from B&H. Glass and barrel are clean and free of scratches and defects. I usually reach for my 16-35 II, even though this one is sharper and more contrasty. Comes with hood, lens caps, pouch, box, manual, warranty card. Date code is US****. Price is $540 including paypal and shipping fees (UPS ground to CONUS only). Pictures are available in this gallery:
17-40L gallery

References: ebay id raj_ashar1127, and probably in excess of $20K purchases on FM under the id R_K_A.
[/FONT]

Comments

• boulderNardoboulderNardo Registered Users Posts: 180 Major grins
    edited September 27, 2008
    Hit me up if the 200L doesn't sell.
    Canon 1D MkII, Canon 17-40 f/4L, Canon 70-200 f/2.8L, Canon 50 f/1.4, Canon 100 f/2
    Bogen 055XPROB
    Elinchrom Ranger RX Speed AS, FreeLite A, Skyports, 3x Vivitar 285HV
  • RKARKA Registered Users Posts: 27 Big grins
    edited September 27, 2008
    I'll update the thread on Wed. Buyer finally called yesterday and said he wanted to pick up the lens. We arranged a pick up on Wed.