Options

Naked Rear

ClubFlysClubFlys Registered Users Posts: 95 Big grins
edited October 10, 2008 in Go Figure
So my wife wanted me to photograph one of her better assets. So we played around with a few poses and she ended up liking this image a lot.

Feedback is much appreciated.

379958884_suGaL-M.jpg

Comments

• Options
    angevin1angevin1 Registered Users Posts: 3,403 Major grins
    edited September 25, 2008
    Whats not to like! Kudos to your wife for wanting herself photographed. I like the light as well as the color in her hair too.

cheers, tom
    tom wise
  • Options
    sweet carolinesweet caroline Registered Users Posts: 1,589 Major grins
    edited September 26, 2008
    Cool shot. I love how her curves are accentuated by the angle. The light on her right cheek is a little hot, but not too unpleasant. I agree that the red streaks in her hair add interest to the photo. I'd love to see it without the distraction of underwear.

Caroline
  • Options
    PhotosbychuckPhotosbychuck Registered Users Posts: 1,239 Major grins
    edited October 8, 2008
    Nice shot!

Did you do any side views?

Take Care,
    Chuck
    D300S, 18-200mm VR, 70-300mm VR

Aperture Focus Photography
    http://aperturefocus.com
  • Options
    edited October 10, 2008
    Yes, there were some side views but she was uncomfortable with how her body looked in the shots. So this is pretty much the only shot out of about 20 that she liked and approved of. :)
  • Options
    WinemanWineman Registered Users Posts: 204 Major grins
    edited October 10, 2008
    Well its a great photo, the underwear is not a distraction at all. The right cheek is kind of hot and a little distracting, other than that its great, love the light and the pose!!!

Z.
    I do not suffer insanity... I enjoy it!!!
  • Options
    edited October 10, 2008
    Thank you! My wife loves the image and had me print it up for our bathroom. Her friends who have come over love it too!

I tell her of the compliments here and she is now wanting another session to try to touch up with everyone's suggestions.

Thanks!