Options

FS: Sigma 10-20mm F4-5.6 EX DC HSM, mint!!!!

BPerronBPerron Registered Users Posts: 464 Major grins
edited October 3, 2008 in Nikon Land
Up for sale- Sigma 10-20mm F4-5.6 EX DC HSM for Nikon

Since going FF, I have no use for this lens anymore...It has been used only about 5-10 times and I treat my lenses with the most care possible. It is in mint condition, looks brand new...no marks anywhere on it especially the glass on both sides...it is like brand new.

Bought brand new from BH, at the begining of this year...

I would like to get 450.00 shipped for it (buyer to pay insurance if wanting it), that is 140.00 less then adorama, BH and JR....(paypal, please include 4% to cover fee)

I have the original box and the protective case it came in (not pictured)

See photos below...
7.jpg
6.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2-1.jpg
1.jpg
(sorry this is the best pic of the back glass that I could get, it is a very small and deep hole for a lens that is just hard to really show how clean it is, but I can assure you it is pristine.)

Thanks for looking and let me know if you have quesitons.
Brandon Perron Photography
www.brandonperron.com

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2, 2008
    Nobody???????????????
    www.brandonperron.com
  • Options
    RaphyRaphy Registered Users Posts: 431 Major grins
    edited October 3, 2008
    I MAY be interested... but i live in TOronto (Canada) and i have someone selling one locally for $500 CDN... not sure how low you would be willing to go one this but i would need to take into consideration shipping and duties... and at the end of it all it needs to make sense... not sure if u want to deal with us canadians... headscratch.gifne_nau.gif .... PM me if u want to go further with this - Thanks!
  • Options
    edited October 3, 2008
    Raphy wrote:
    I MAY be interested... but i live in TOronto (Canada) and i have someone selling one locally for $500 CDN... not sure how low you would be willing to go one this but i would need to take into consideration shipping and duties... and at the end of it all it needs to make sense... not sure if u want to deal with us canadians... headscratch.gifne_nau.gif .... PM me if u want to go further with this - Thanks!
    You have a PM :-D
    www.brandonperron.com
  • Options
    edited October 3, 2008
    sale pending....
    www.brandonperron.com