Options

FS: Olympus, Leica, Books

GarethGareth Registered Users Posts: 13 Big grins
edited September 26, 2008 in The Kitchen Sink
[FONT=&quot]Time to clean out came and went about 12 months ago but better late than never.
I’ll try to broadly categorize to make it simple.

Glass

Olympus 21/3.5 with original hood, lens cap and back cap. Also included are EF lens mount adapater and Canon back cap. I bought this a few years ago from Mike Hatam when he tested about a dozen of these things and found tremendous sample variation. This one was one of the top 3. I don’t care too much if I sell it or not but I bought it because I love the Oly 18/3.5 but also have a Canon 24 TSE so this is too close to both. $480

CV 15/4.5, Milich 6 bit coded with the Milich hood. I also have a 21mm VF. I lent it out and it is only now winging its way back to me so I have to check it all. Call this a heads up only. $550 for the lot I think but let me check it to confirm its condition and that I have everything as written here.

Canon Magnifier B – Bought it when I first got into manual focus lenses but never use it. I’d prefer to put on the Angle Finder C. Straight up magnifier fits on viewfinder. 2.5x magnification. Comments here. http://www.bobatkins.com/photography/reviews/canon_eyepiece_magnifiers.html $60

Leica

Milich coded LTM/M mount adapter. Brass, best out there. If you own an M8 you know what it is. It is coded but can easily be re-coded as it is only nail varnish. $105
M8 Battery Charger – I bought this when I thought I left my charger in a hotel room. I didn’t. This is actually still in the box from B & H, unopened from a year ago. $110

Ink

Got this with my HP B8350 but I only use OEM ink.
HP - Staples Brand Item # 651561 Black 96* - I can’t find either of these on Staples web site, so make an offer

HP - Staples Brand item # 651563 97* color

From the old Canon printer – I have 9 BCI ink cartridges, all OEM. I will take offers for odds and ends but preference goes to the first person who says I’ll take them all. All still sealed. I got them in bulk for $8 each so I’ll let them go for $6 each. Basically half price I think.
1 x Magenta
1 x Black
1 x Cyan
1 x Yellow
3 x Photo Cyan
2 x Photo Magenta ALL SOLD

Bags

OK, I’ll admit it, I had a problem a few years ago and overcame it. Then it came back and had a spate of bag buying. Settled on a Domke and back pack and I detest back packs. Go figure.

Adorama Slinger – Grey – Bought this bag 3 times, Liked it so much - $25 WITHDRAWN

Adorama Slinger Pro – The big boxy version. I bought it because I liked the Slinger but ti was too big for me. I liked it for aircraft carry on though. $40 TRADED

Crumpler 6M – Forget being unobtrusive with a stinking big dslr, the Velcro gets everybody’s attention. $60 SOLD

Crumpler 7m – Still noisy. Both of these are the green on green variety - $100 SOLD

New Listing - I think the Crumplers are breeding, I have a 5M as well. I think the 7m gave birth to it over night SOLD

Books
SOLD
Complete Guide to Ultimate Digital Photo Quality – Doeffinger - $18
Bill Fortney’s Great Photography Workshop (I have 2 copies, no idea how) - $10 1 SOLD
Digital Landscape Photography – Gartside - $14
The Art of Bird Photography – Morris - $18 SOLD
The Sierra Club Guide to 35mm Landscape Photography – Fitzharris - $10
National park Photography – Fitzharris - $10
Creative Outdoor and Nature Photography – Tharp - $10 SOLD
Real World Camera Raw for CS – Fraser - $20
Photoshop Restoration and Retouching – Eismann – First Edition - $8 SOLD
The Photoshop Book for Digital Photographers – Kelby - $15

Lighting

Up for sale are the 30" and 56" octabank (moon units) for the alienbee ring light (ABR800). These have been used once each for testing by the previous owner. There are extra rods for the larger unit and carry bag that fits both boxes. I have never even taken them out of the carry bag, I have so many lights and modifiers I embarrass Blackpool.

The 30-inch Moon Unit
The 56-inch Moon Unit
56" Octagon diffuser with center hole for aim-through use
$120 for both - won't separate, the packaging of these will be a delight as it is.

SOLD

Odds and Ends

77mm Expocap – not Expodisc - $50 SOLD
49-72mm step up ring - $5

All prices are in US dollars and I will ship anywhere at cost. I won’t be able to ship until Friday at the earliest so if you’re in a hurry don’t say you want it because you won’t get it. When it comes to the books, I would prefer to ship the lot to one person, $120 for the lot, otherwise, you can read the prices there.

I am totally flexible on prices in one direction only, let me know how much more you’d like to pay.

PM is best as emails tend to get caught up in the spam filter.

You have more chance of getting it if you’re Canadian (actually, you can be Nigerian, just make sure you have a Toronto postcode).

I would entertain trades for lighting dvd's, can't seem to learn enough about lighting. Also, high capacity cf cards, 8 or 16 gig.[/FONT]