ladytxladytx Registered Users Posts: 814 Major grins
edited September 30, 2008 in People
C & C welcome.

DSC08564-48copy.jpg

#2 Cut off elbow ok or not?

DSC08583-67copy.jpg

DSC08621-105copy-1.jpg

DSC08627-112.jpg

#5 This should have been at more sideways angle?

DSC08646-130.jpg

DSC08648-132_pp2.jpg
LadyTX

Comments

• ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited September 26, 2008
    howdy wave.gif

#1 - I'm on an uncalibrated lappy monitor, so take this with a grain of salt, but her makeup is really bothering me in this shot. The black is so 'black' and present that it's hard for me to look at anything else for some reason.

#2 - I think I like the setup of this shot, but the elbow missing doesn't work for me. Also, the way she has her left hand (pinky bent) it looks weird, almost as if she has a thumb and three fingers.

#3 - I like this shot, but my eyes keep going back to the boots, which are very present. Not sure if you meant for this, or not? Would be great for a boots-ad.

#4 - I definitely like this shot the best clap.gif I wouldn't have mind if she smiled just a tad more, but I like it as is, also thumb.gif

#5 - not sure what I think about the angle. I may get back to you on it.

#6 - The black of her makeup is very present I think, as with #1, but not as much.
  • ladytxladytx Registered Users Posts: 814 Major grins
    Thanks for the critique Ivar, appreciate it.

Yes to the boots, another one of her favorites along with the hat.
    LadyTX
  • SystemSystem Registered Users Posts: 8,186 moderator
    #4 & #6 are fantastic. The boots are not an issue to me. In #4 she has that "what are you looking at" attitude. In #6, she apperars more relaxed. Great photos of a beautiful lady.
  • jayegirljayegirl Registered Users Posts: 276 Major grins
    edited September 27, 2008
    These are great! In number one, the bottom crop is too close to the chin for me. But don't worry about that, I am practicing saying things besides these are great, which they are by the way!
    Jaye
    edited September 30, 2008
    captain78 wrote:
    #4 & #6 are fantastic. The boots are not an issue to me. In #4 she has that "what are you looking at" attitude. In #6, she apperars more relaxed. Great photos of a beautiful lady.

Thank you very much Captain. Appreciate the time and comment.:D
    LadyTX
    edited September 30, 2008
    jayegirl wrote:
    These are great! In number one, the bottom crop is too close to the chin for me. But don't worry about that, I am practicing saying things besides these are great, which they are by the way!

Thank you ever so much Jaye. Appreciate your time and your critique.
    LadyTX